Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

Energy Performance Certificate Chelmsford, Brentwood and Ongar

Its that time of year when Spring is in the offing and properties are being prepared to go on the market.  All properties require an EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) before they go onto the market to ensure the property is in its peak for saving energy.   I have been very busy visiting properties and carrying out EPCs in Chelmsford, Hutton Mount, Brentwood and Ongar.  I aim to view your property on the same day  or at a day and time to suit you.  I then email to you your completed certificate so that you can put your property on the market, that very same day. Very professional and efficient service with competitive local rates.


If you are selling your house and you need a prompt Energy Performance Certificate, please get in touch.  I carry out local EPCs throughout Essex and try to complete these within 24 Hours.  I am competitive and extremely flexible with times.  If you would also like your property professionally photographed so you can choose your favourite photos to go into your sales details, please get in touch for a quote.

EPC Chelmsford, Essex

Had an extremely busy few months carrying out lots of local EPC’s in Essex.  I have covered Chelmsford, Brentwood, Shenfield, Ongar, Epping and surrounding areas.  Many people also ask me to professional photography their property so they can decide which photos go into their sales details.  I can also carry out floor plans too.  I try to carry out all energy reports within 24 hours and I am extremely flexible on times.   Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like your energy report carried out promptly.