Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

Energy Assessor Chelmsford – EPC Chelmsford

It looks like Spring is coming as people are now beginning to prepare their homes for putting on the market just in time for the Spring.   I can tell just by the increase of energy assessments I am carrying out at the moment.

If you would like an energy assessment carried out on your property, please contact me as i can offer a same day service at very competitive local rates.


Leave a Reply