Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

Energy Assessor Chelmsford, Ingatestone, Brentwood, Galleywood

01245 420563 for a FIRST CLASS, SAME DAY Professional Service.  01245 420563.


Leave a Reply