Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

Energy Assessor, Chelmsford, Ongar, Brentwood

EPC Chelmsford  01245 420563 offers a professional same day service to carry out an energy assessment on your property.

Leave a Reply