Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

EPC Brentwood, EPC Maldon, EPC Ongar, EPC Chelmsford

I offer free advice on all aspects of moving home and property in Chelmsford and all of Essex, including Brentwood, Maldon, Ongar and surrounding areas.  Helping home owners who require an EPC carried out on their property.  Some homeowners intending to move, others who just require an epc due to the age of their property.  Fully Elmhurst Energy Accredited, I offer a professional same day first class service and I have over 20 years property experience which will help me offer you a full explanation to the outcome of your energy rating.  I am based locally in Chelmsford Essex and am happy to answer any questions you may have regarding having an EPC carried out on your Essex property.  Please contact me on 07970 921246. 


Posted on: 1 Comment

One Response

  1. tracy saville says:

    Hi, I need an EPC as i am selling my house. Can you tell me how much you charge for this. I am in Chelmsford.

Leave a Reply to tracy saville