Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

EPC – Energy Performance Certificate for Essex

Spring is in the air and more properties are coming onto the market.  The property market is very heated at the moment so if you are in a hurry to move or put your property up for sale / let and you require an urgent epc, the please call me.  I carry out Energy Performance Certificates for Brentwood, Chelmsford, Epping, Ongar, Maldon, Braintree and all Essex Areas.

Posted on: 1 Comment

One Response

  1. Colin Ware says:

    I have 2 rental studio flats which require EPC’s, one in Shenfield, Essex & the other in Grays, Essex.

    I would appreciate a quote from you to do this work.

    Colin Ware

Leave a Reply to Colin Ware