Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

EPC Harlow, Ongar, Epping, Brentwood, Braintee and Chelmsford

I am your local EPC Assessor covering Ongar, Harlow, Epping, Brentwood, Braintree and Chelmsford.  I try to carry out a Same Day Service and will send your EPC certificate to you by email the same day.  I am local and competitive.

Posted on: 1 Comment

One Response

  1. admin says:

    Friendly prefessional service, EPC certificate back the same day. Excellent

Leave a Reply