Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

EPCs Summer 2015 – First Class Same Day Service

Well the election has past and you can certainly tell by the increase in demand for Energy Reports from potential sellers.  It looks like 2015 is going to be a very busy summer for the housing market, especially as so many people are now putting their property on the market with the hope to move into a new home by Spring.

Solar installations are also continuing to increase which has also resulted in increased demand for EPC’s

If you need an energy report, please contact me and I will fit within your times.  I will supply you with your EPC Report by email on the same day.  My prices are always competitive and with my 25 years of working in the property industry in Essex, you can be rest assured of a first class professional service.  07970 921246 / 01245 420563.

Leave a Reply