Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

EPCs in Essex

The sunshine has arrived at last and it seems everyone is planning to move late summer of 2015, if the volume of EPCs are anything to go by.  You will need an EPC if you are selling your home or making improvements to your home with installation of Solar Panels etc.  I can visit you on the same day as your enquiry and carry out an EPC on your property and have the EPC Certificate with you by email on the same day.  A first class service every time.

Leave a Reply