Elmhurst Accredited Energy Assessor

Energy Performance Certificates

All properties bought, sold or rented require an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

EPC's are legally required for any building that is to be put on the market for sale or for rental purposes irrespective of whether you are selling or renting privately, or using an Estate Agent.

Who can produce EPCs?

Only fully Accredited Energy Assessors can produce EPCs. A fully Accredited Assessor must be a member of an Accreditation Scheme such as Elmhurst Energy. The Scheme ensures that the Accredited Energy Assessor produces EPCs in accordance with Government guidelines.